Please read the legal aspects policy before using this CWAT online page/ website. By using this company page you agree to the policy, invariably.
However, if you do not agree, please do not use the company page. It is that simple!
By using this page you are also subject to additional terms that apply to the use of CWAT; the CWAT terms & policies can be found here. CWAT reserves their right to delete, modify or supplement the content of this company page at any time for any reason without notification. The company page is owned and operated by CWAT, which is having its principal office in India.
CWAT maintains the company page for your information and certainly not for your pleasure. Please feel free to browse in the company page and know more about this young and energetic group.
You may download material displayed, wherever permissible, on the company page for non-commercial use only, provided you keep intact all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices. Take note, we are watching you, not literally though!
What you may not do is copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute in any way the contents of this company page including the text, images, audio and video for public or commercial purposes, without the express written permission from CWAT. Still want to pursue the same, feel free to contact the Legal Department!
- Entities shown in the company web page have been inserted by the CWAT Group after taking all reasonable due diligence of the inserted entities. However, should there be any error of fact or information hidden by the entities displayed in the company webpage, the CWAT Group shall not take any responsibility for the same, and hence the user must take all precautions and due diligences before choosing their entities or entrusting any of the same.
- Copyright: You should assume that everything you see or read on this company page is protected by copyright unless otherwise stated and may only be used according to these legal aspects. The CWAT Group does not warrant or represent that your use of materials displayed on this company page will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with the CWAT Group. Images are either the property of, or used with permission by, the CWAT Group. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these legal aspects. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- Content shared by third parties: Any communication or material you transmit to the company page by private message or comment, including any data, questions, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated by the CWAT Group or its affiliates as non-confidential and non-proprietary in accordance with this clause. You expressly waive any confidentiality in relation to such material and grant the CWAT Group or its affiliates a royalty free license to compile and use any such material for any purpose including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. You expressly acknowledge that the CWAT Group is free to compile and use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the company page for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information
- Comments: All comments will be reviewed by the CWAT Group and may be deleted if deemed inappropriate. Comments which are off-topic or offensive will not be posted. The comments/post are from members of the public and do not necessarily reflect the views of the CWAT Group. CWAT disclaims any control over, relationship with, or endorsement of views expressed by other CWAT users.
- Information on the company page: We use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the CWAT company page. However, the CWAT Group makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the information. The CWAT Group assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the contents of this company page. The information provided on this company page is not a substitute for medical care/ reasonable care.
- Trademarks and logos: The trademarks and logos, displayed on the CWAT company page, are trademarks owned by the CWAT Group. That nothing contained on the company page should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the company page without the written permission of the CWAT Group or such third party that may own the trademarks displayed on the company page.
- Links: This CWAT company page may link to other websites that are not under the control of the CWAT Group. These links are offered for your convenience. The CWAT Group is not responsible for the content of such websites and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from the content of any other website. We welcome links to this company page. You are free to establish a hypertext link to this company page as long as the link does not state or imply any sponsorship or endorsement of your website by the CWAT Group or any of its affiliates. Nor may you incorporate any intellectual property or copyrighted material of this company page elsewhere.
- Contacting the CWAT Group: If you have any questions about the legal aspects, the practices of this CWAT company page, or your dealings with this company page, please contact the CWAT Group’s Legal Department.